The Medicare information you've been looking for...Our new Medicare eBook, Making the Most of Medicare: A Guide for Baby Boomers is now available. Read more...
GOODCARE is a nationwide independent consulting firm that specializes in the economics of healthcare. We provide expert assistance to people at all stages of their lives to help them understand and select the best health insurance plans available today. We work strictly for YOU, we do not represent or sell any particular health plan. Our expertise is healthcare cost analysis tailored to your personal situation.
Be assured that you've chosen the best health plan.
- “You have de-mystified the whole process and we feel much more comfortable now than we did”
- “Gold star for making the confusing world of health care simple!”
- “I'm thrilled with how well this went. In just an hour you made things understandable!”
- “You are a most valuable resource and we thank you for your guidance”
What Clients Say:
For Financial Advisors
Healthcare is now an essential component of any client’s pre-retirement and retirement plans.
- “This is the best session I've attended so far from the standpoint of providing useful information.”
- “Fantastic session—comprehensive, concise, relevant—topic would justify an entire day!”
- “Came away with some good take away's to implement in my practice and in my client meetings.”
News & Events
NAPFA Fall Conference 2014 What You Don't Know About Medicare That Could Wreck Your Client's Retirement Presention by Dr. Katy, October 23, 2014, Charlotte, NC.
Financial Advisor-Retirement Symposium What Clients Don’t Know About Medicare That Could Wreck Their Retirement Presented by Dr. Katy Votava, April 30, 2014, Las Vegas, NV.
Weinreich,Gil "Obamacare, Medicare Maze: What Advisors Need to Know"ThinkAdvisor, October 24, 2013, Dr. Katy offers financial advisors practical steps to help their business and their affected clients (there are more than you think).
Powell,Robert "Joining Health And Wealth" Financial Advisor Magazine, August 2013, Dr. Katy Featured Cover Story